Way back in 1986, we decided it would be fulfilling to dedicate our professional lives to the healthcare of pets in our area. It’s the best decision we ever made.
Today, our doctors, nurses and staff work 24 hours per day, every day of the year including holidays to fulfill that mission. If we haven’t met you and your pets yet, give us a call!
- 2019 – First Place, Accredited Practice of the Year, North America (American Animal Hospital Association)
- 2019 – Merged with RegionalVet to create Saint Francis – Turnersville
- 2018 – Certified “Cat Friendly” (American Association of Feline Practitioners)
- 2015 – NJ’s first Certified Level II 24-hour emergency & critical care facility by the Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care Society (VECCS)
- 2014 – Top 2 Finalist for Accredited Referral Practice of the Year, North America (American Animal Hospital Association)
- 2013 – Accredited as a Referral Practice, a designation earned by fewer than 250 of North America’s 27,000 animal hospitals (American Animal Hospital Association)
- 2013 – Received Certificate of Special Senate Recognition for “innovative veterinary medicine and outstanding contributions to the community” by US Senator Bob Menendez
- 2012 – Top 2 Finalist for Accredited Practice of the Year, North America (American Animal Hospital Association)
- 1992 – Accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA)
- 1986 – First opened under the name Swedesboro Animal Hospital
Over the years, we’ve stayed true to what matters most: we truly love seeing every client and every pet who comes through our doors. To our clients over the years, we sincerely thank you for the opportunity to serve you. For new clients making the decision which veterinarian to use, we hope you’ll come visit us!
We strive to provide our patients with gold standard medical care according to industry-best practices and pet parents with exceptional client experiences. We are motivated by our shared love for animals and a genuine desire to practice veterinary medicine in the best traditions of our industry based on core values of accountability, team work, honesty, integrity, empathy, compassion and respect.
As a practice, we strive to continually advance the medical services that we provide patients and pet parents in our community. As a team, we endeavor to continually support each other to elevate our standards of care. As individuals, we seek to continually achieve new professional goals that advance our knowledge, understanding and skill.
Cultural Mission Statement
We seek to earn and nurture a workplace experience that contributes to staff fulfillment through positivity, collegiality and mutual support.
“Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” Saint Francis of Assisi, Patron Saint of Animals and of the Environment