Way back in 1986, we decided it would be fulfilling to dedicate our professional lives to the healthcare of pets in our area. It’s the best decision we ever made.
Today, our doctors, nurses and staff work 24 hours per day, every day of the year including holidays to fulfill that mission. If we haven’t met you and your pets yet, give us a call!
- 1986 – First opened under the name Swedesboro Animal Hospital
- 1992 – Accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA)
- 2012 – Top 2 Finalist for AAHA Accredited Practice of the Year, North America
- 2013 – Received Certificate of Special Senate Recognition for “innovative veterinary medicine and outstanding contributions to the community” by US Senator Bob Menendez
- 2013 – Accredited as a Referral Practice by AAHA, a designation earned by fewer than 250 of North America’s 27,000 animal hospitals.
- 2014 – Top 2 Finalist for AAHA Accredited Referral Practice of the Year, North America
- 2015 – NJ’s first Certified Level II 24-hour emergency & critical care facility by the Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care Society (VECCS)
Over the years, we’ve stayed true to what matters most: we truly love seeing every client and every pet who comes through our doors. To our clients over the years, we sincerely thank you for the opportunity to serve you. For new clients making the decision which veterinarian to use, we hope you’ll come visit us!
Provide owners of small animal pets with state-of-the-art, compassionate medical services in a clean, inviting and attractive facility that is animated by experienced, caring medical professionals.
“Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” Saint Francis of Assisi, Patron Saint of Animals and of the Environment
To become the hospital most admired for our medicine, our people, and our collective ‘caring heart’ by:
- Providing state-of-the-art, compassionate specialty care for our patients.
- Working together as a team to always uphold the very best traditions and ethics of our veterinary profession.
- Striving tirelessly to meet the highest expectations and guidelines set forth by the American Animal Hospital Association.
- Staying true to the moral and ethical foundations of our family-owned and family-run practice, as set forth in 1986 by our Chairman, Dr. Magazu.
- Sharing in our clients’ happiness when we can, providing comfort and consolation when we’re needed, and always sharing as much knowledge as we can with clients about patient health.
- Working individually and as a team to continually acquire and utilize new skills to constantly improve our patient care.
- Developing and cherishing a respectful, collegial and fulfilling workplace environment for all of our employees.
- Taking care of every single patient with a level of compassion and attention as if the pet was our own.