Medical Boarding at Saint Francis is different from typical boarding facilities because our veterinarians, nurses and nurse assistants care for pet guests 24 hours per day. Pets are admitted as patients and overseen by medical staff who administer therapeutic protocols and diets per patient.
Medical Boarding at Saint Francis includes:
- 24-hour supervision by veterinary professionals
- Therapeutic exercise sessions as needed
- Medication administration as needed
- Complete records so you know what members of our veterinary team worked with your pet
- 24-hour access for updates by phone to check in on your pet’s comfort
Medical Boarding at Saint Francis fills up very quickly due to limited space, so if you are planning a vacation and require veterinary supervision for your pet, please reserve space as far in advance as you can.
Dog Health Camp
If you’d like your dog to get a little extra exercise during their stay with us, we can arrange for your pet to join our daily Dog Health Camp! To qualify, you’ll need to have your pet pre-approved prior to their stay with a free veterinary behavior consultation. This way we can ensure a safe environment with friendly dogs only.
If you are interested in Dog Health Camp for your dog during their stay, please indicate this at the time of scheduling so we can arrange for a free behavior assessment!