Doggie Daycare is a therapeutic service that helps your pup to exercise and socialize. Patients are enrolled in the service following an examination to evaluate their physical and behavioral fitness for the program. Typical program enrollees include patients on weight loss programs, fitness improvement plans and behavioral programs.
Indoor Romper Room
Our indoor romper room is a large space where dogs can play under supervision all day! We have separate large and small dog spaces, including separated nap time kennels!
Outdoor Play Space
When the weather permits, our daycare dogs have supervised play outside in our 10-foot fenced exercise space!
Rules of Daycare
- All daycare dogs receive a free behavior consultation to ensure they can play nice with others!
- Rough play isn’t allowed!
- Appointments are necessary to reserve a spot!
- No breeds are excluded, but only dogs that pass a behavior assessment are allowed in order to make the experience safe for everyone.
- Large and small dogs are separated into special protected and monitored groups.