Saint Francis Veterinary Center of South Jersey, with locations in Woolwich Township and Turnersville, NJ, is a full-service animal hospital offering 24/7 emergency, specialty and wellness medicine for pet owners in the South Jersey region. Proudly family-run, we’ve served as Delaware Valley’s veterinary hospital since 1986!
- 2021 – Accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) – Turnersville location
- 2021 – Accredited as a Referral Practice in Cardiology, Opthalmology, and Sports Medicine – Woolwich Township location
- 2020 – Gold Level Certified “Cat Friendly” (American Association of Feline Practitioners) – Woolwich Township location
- 2019 – First Place, Accredited Practice of the Year, North America (American Animal Hospital Association) – Woolwich Township location
- 2019 – Merged with RegionalVet to create Saint Francis – Turnersville
- 2018 – Certified “Cat Friendly” (American Association of Feline Practitioners) – Woolwich Township location
- 2015 – NJ’s first Certified Level II 24-hour emergency & critical care facility by the Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care Society (VECCS)
- 2014 – Top 2 Finalist for Accredited Referral Practice of the Year, North America (American Animal Hospital Association) – Woolwich Township location
- 2013 – Accredited as a Referral Practice, a designation earned by fewer than 250 of North America’s 27,000 animal hospitals (American Animal Hospital Association) – Woolwich Township location
- 2013 – Received Certificate of Special Senate Recognition for “innovative veterinary medicine and outstanding contributions to the community” by US Senator Bob Menendez
- 2012 – Top 2 Finalist for Accredited Practice of the Year, North America (American Animal Hospital Association) – Woolwich Township location
- 1992 – Accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) – Woolwich Township location
- 1986 – First opened under the name Swedesboro Animal Hospital
Over the years, we’ve stayed true to what matters most: we truly love seeing every client and every pet who comes through our doors. To our clients over the years, we sincerely thank you for the opportunity to serve you. For new clients making the decision which veterinarian to use, we hope you’ll come visit us!
Provide owners of small animal pets with state-of-the-art, compassionate medical services in a clean, inviting and attractive facility that is animated by experienced, caring medical professionals.
“Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” Saint Francis of Assisi, Patron Saint of Animals and of the Environment
To become the hospital most admired for our medicine, our people, and our collective ‘caring heart’ by:
- Providing state-of-the-art, compassionate specialty care for our patients.
- Working together as a team to always uphold the very best traditions and ethics of our veterinary profession.
- Striving tirelessly to meet the highest expectations and guidelines set forth by the American Animal Hospital Association.
- Staying true to the moral and ethical foundations of our family-owned and family-run practice, as set forth in 1986 by our Chairman, Dr. Magazu.
- Sharing in our clients’ happiness when we can, providing comfort and consolation when we’re needed, and always sharing as much knowledge as we can with clients about patient health.
- Working individually and as a team to continually acquire and utilize new skills to constantly improve our patient care.
- Developing and cherishing a respectful, collegial and fulfilling workplace environment for all of our employees.
- Taking care of every single patient with a level of compassion and attention as if the pet was our own.