24/7 Emergency & Critical Care
Financing options available
Veterinarians are here 24 hours per day and no appointment is necessary in emergency circumstances.
We are centrally located within a few miles of the NJ Turnpike, Route 322 and 295.
Our doctors and staff will coordinate closely with your primary care veterinarian, so that we exchange medical records to ensure we have the information we need to care for your pet and so that your veterinarian’s office maintains complete records following your visit at our hospital.
About our emergency service:
- Staffed 24/7/365 by emergency doctors and nurses
- Accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association
- Top 2 Finalist, Accredited Practice of the Year, North America, in 2012 by the American Animal Hospital Association
- Certified as ‘cat friendly’ by the American Association of Feline Practitioners
- New Jersey’s first certified Level II emergency and critical care facility, Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society (VECCS)