Friends of Saint Francis Program
The Friends of Saint Francis Program provides veterinary partners around the region with a number of resources, discounts and opportunities designed to promote and enhance our collective mission to serve area pet owners.
- One-to-One Communication – we welcome any opportunity to discuss cases or issues with you by phone, email or personal meeting on a one-to-one basis.
- The Friends in Need Program – we know the economy isn’t what it used to be. Referring Veterinarians may, at their discretion, pass on up to $15,000 in savings this year to their clients. Our goal is to provide as many animals as possible with quality specialty care during times of need. Contact Julie in our office to learn more.
- Discounts for your staff, savings for your practice – employees of referring hospitals may receive substantial discounts on referral services at Saint Francis. We can also assist referring hospitals in negotiating discounted pricing on certain equipment and supplies.
- Continuing education in your hospital – members of our team would enjoy presenting CE topics of interest to you in your hospital. Saint Francis is approved by the American Association of Veterinary State Boards (AAVSB) to conduct CE programs as a Provisional Provider.
- Consulting Services – we are pleased to offer discounted or complimentary consulting services to referring veterinarians on Financial strategy, Human Resources, IT Services, Marketing, Brand Development, Medical Protocols, Operations Management and other areas of importance to hospital management.
- Veterinarian Board of Advisors – we invite a member of your team to become a member of our Board of Advisors, which provides advice and counsel to the leadership and ownership of Saint Francis.
- Access to Referring Veterinarian Portal – the Referring Veterinarian Online Portal makes the sharing and transfer of patient records easy and seamless between Saint Francis and your hospital.