Pay your bill online
Pay your bill to Saint Francis online using major credit cards.
Understanding estimated costs
Any time your pet visits the hospital, your veterinarian will recommend a course of treatment based on a physical examination and diagnostics that can help identify your pet’s condition. At that time, your veterinarian will discuss an approximate range of charges that may be incurred for services and procedures associated with your recommended health care plan. This range is what we refer to as an estimate.
Why do we charge fees for our services?
We do not receive government or other financial assistance and must rely on fees for services in order to operate 24-hours per day.
- Payment is due at the time that services are rendered, without exception
- Consultations must be paid in full at the time of service.
- Hospitalization and surgical procedures require 75% of the high end of the estimate or 100% of the low end, whichever is greater, at the time of admission. We will notify you promptly if your bill should increase to exceed the high end of the estimate due to changes in your pet’s medical condition.
Monthly payment plans
We know that the costs for specialty or emergency care may be difficult, and we are pleased to offer monthly payment options which allow pet owners to spread the cost of payments over time. A member of our staff can help you evaluate options that may work for you.
Accepted forms of payment
- Debit or credit cards
- Money orders
- Wells Fargo Financing (subject to credit approval)
- CareCredit Financing (subject to credit approval)
Pet insurance works differently from human healthcare insurance, and it is important to know the difference. Whereas for human medicine, the hospital will directly bill the insurance company, pet insurance reimburses the pet owner, not the hospital. You will pay your bill directly with Saint Francis Veterinary Center and then your pet insurance company will reimburse you. Our staff will work closely with you to help with any of the necessary paperwork that will streamline the reimbursement process from your insurance provider.
Charitable financial assistance
The Humane Society has a helpful list of national and local charities who can assist pet owners facing financial hardship for those who meet each organization’s qualifications.