Our pet hotel is special because we have veterinarians, nurses and nurse assistants who care for pet guests 24 hours per day, every day of the year! All small animals are welcome in our hotel…including dogs, cats, reptiles, birds, rabbits and rodents!
Boarding at Saint Francis includes:
- 24-hour supervision by veterinary professionals
- Play time for dogs in our daycare romper room and outdoor spaces
- Medication administration as needed
- Complete records so you know what members of our veterinary team worked with your pet
- 24-hour access for updates by phone to check in on your pet’s comfort
Boarding at Saint Francis fills up very quickly, so if you are planning a vacation please reserve space as far in advance as you can!
For patients that have certain medical conditions or needs extra attention, such as for diabetes, seizures, heart condition, post-ops, etc, boarding takes place in ICU under constant supervision with medication dispensed as instructed.
Doggie Daycare Playtime!
If you’d like your pet to get a little extra fun time and exercise during their stay with us, we can arrange for your pet to join our daily doggie daycare! To qualify, you’ll need to have your pet pre-approved prior to their stay with a FREE behavior consultation. This way we can ensure a safe environment with friendly dogs only.
If you are interested in doggie daycare for your dog during their hotel stay, please indicate this at the time of scheduling so we can arrange for a free behavior assessment!