- Your initial consultation will take 30 to 60 minutes. Please bring your pet with you to this appointment. Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete documents that are important for your pet’s medical record and to ensure sufficient time for your visit.
- Please ask when setting up your initial appointment if normal food and water is alright the day of your pet’s appointment.
- Secure your pet in the car and drive safely
- Bring any pertinent information including the referral form filled out by your veterinarian, X-rays, blood test results, diet or medicines, etc.
- After you check in with our receptionists, the doctor and technician will meet with you to get a complete medical history and evaluate your pet’s condition. The doctor may also perform a more thorough examination of the pet away from the examination room in one of our diagnostic rooms. At this point, our team should be able to provide you with an assessment of your pet’s treatment options, plans and costs.
- A deposit will be required if your pet is staying at the hospital for evaluation, treatment or procedure.
Payment Options and Policies
- Payment is required at the time services are provided. Please click here to view our payment options and policies, or here to learn about the costs of care.
- External payment plans are available through CareCredit and Wells Fargo, and our staff will gladly work with clients to explore these options.
- Saint Francis Veterinary Center does not finance medical bills.