Department of Diagnostic Imaging :: Radiology
Radiology is a medical specialty that employs the use of imaging, such as XRay, Ultrasound, CT Scan and MRI, to diagnose, treat and monitor disease visualized within a patient’s body.
Why choose Saint Francis?
- Only Radiology service in South Jersey accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA), earning a 95% in radiology patient services in our most recent AAHA evaluation.
- Veterinarians are specially trained in the interpretation of medical images such as MRI, Radiographs (X-Ray), CT scans and Ultrasounds.
- Our staff handles all coordination with your family veterinarian throughout your pet’s care at Saint Francis.
- Digital Radiography, including electronic evaluation & interpretation
- Ultrasound-guided aspirates & biopsies
- CT Scan (evaluation only)
- MR Imaging (in partnership with Vet Imaging Partners)