Department of Diagnostic Imaging :: Radiology
Radiology is a medical specialty that employs the use of imaging, such as XRay, Ultrasound, Computed Tomography (CT) and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), to diagnose, treat and monitor disease visualized within a patient’s body.
Why choose Saint Francis?
- Only Radiology service in South Jersey accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA), earning a 95% in radiology patient services in our most recent AAHA evaluation.
- Veterinarians are specially trained in the interpretation of medical images such as MRI, Radiographs (X-Ray), CT scans and Ultrasounds.
- Our staff handles all coordination with your family veterinarian throughout your pet’s care at Saint Francis.
- Digital Radiography, including electronic evaluation & interpretation
- Ultrasound-guided aspirates & biopsies
- Computed Tomography (CT) on site
- MR Imaging (in partnership with Vet Imaging Partners)
- Kerri Beck, DVM, DACVR
- Tina Borek, RDMS
- Francois Crevier, MS, DVM, DACVR
- Megan Farrell, RDMS
- Brett Fundak, DVM, MS, DACVR
- Matthew Gutman, DVM, ACVR Post-Trainee
- Kevin Koernig, DVM, DACVR
- Andrea Matthews, DVM, DACVR
- Dan Steinheimer, DVM, DACVR
- Lisa Ziemer, VMD, DACVR