Department of Surgery
If your pet requires surgery, we know this can be a stressful time for both of you. By choosing Saint Francis Veterinary Center, you can have confidence that your pet is receiving expert care from our staff of dedicated and compassionate medical professionals.
Make an appointment today – financing options available
- Call 856.467.0050
- Click here to request a consultation >
Why choose Saint Francis?
- Only surgery service in South Jersey accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA), earning a 95% in surgery patient services in our most recent AAHA evaluation.
- Experienced surgeons routinely utilize the industry’s most advanced technologies and surgical techniques.
- Financing options are available to help with the costs of surgery
- Our staff handles all coordination with your family veterinarian throughout your pet’s care at Saint Francis.
|Angular Limb Deformity||En Bloc Tumor Excision|
|Cruciate Ligament Injuries||Limb Amputation|
|Femoral Head & Neck Excision (FHO)||Mandibulectomy and Maxillectomy|
|Fracture Repair||Reconstructive Surgery|
|Fragmented Medial Coronoid|
|Joint Luxation Repair||Lung Lobectomy|
|Osteochondrosis Dissecans (OCD)||Mediastinal Mass Resection|
|Patella Luxations||Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA)|
|Shoulder Instability Complex||Pericardectomy|
|Tendon & Ligament Repairs||Persistent Right Aortic Arch (PRAA)|
|Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy (TPLO)||Thoracic Duct Ligation|
|Total Hip Replacement (THR)|
|Triple Pelvic Osteotomy (TPO)|
|Soft Tissue||Minimally Invasive Procedures|
|Genitourinary Tract Surgery||Arthroscopy|
|Portosystemic Shunt Surgery|
|Reconstructive Surgery||Neurologic Procedures|
|Skin Grafts & Flaps||Intervertebral Disk Disease|
|Thyroidectomy & Parathyroidectomy|
|Total Ear Canal Ablation &|
|Bulla Osteotomy (TECA-BO)|
|Upper & Lower Respiratory Tract Surgery|
- Ellyn D. Gouldin, DVM, DACVS
- Mark Magazu, DVM (Practice Limited to Surgery)
- James Winkler, DVM, MS, DACVS
Client Care Is As Important as Patient Care
Even though it’s your pet who must undergo surgery, we know this is not an easy time for you, either. Our staff will do everything we can to make sure you are comfortable, relaxed and informed at all times during the process. We have pledged a Client Bill of Rights that outlines our commitments to you, the pet owner, because we know that when your pet is in pain, so are you. We’ll help you get through it.