Dermatology referral services are provided through our partners at RegionalVet in Turnersville, New Jersey.
The dermatology team at RegionalVet specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of dogs and cats with disorders of the skin, ears, hair, and nails. These skin experts aim to restore comfort and well being using the latest techniques and highest standard of care.
Skin conditions often require long-term monitoring to keep flare-ups at bay. Together with your primary veterinarian, the dermatology team at RegionalVet can effectively implement a treatment protocol tailored for each individual pet.
You can schedule a consultation by calling RegionalVet directly at 856.728.1400
- Bacterial skin infections (pyoderma)
- Yeast/fungal skin infections
- Food allergies
- Flea allergy dermatitis
- Environmental allergies (atopic dermatitis)
- Ectoparasitic diseases (fleas, ticks, mites and lice)
- Pododermatitis (disease of the foot)
- Auto-immune skin disease
- Endocrine/metabolic skin disease
- Drug reactions
- Chronic ear disease
- Skin cancer