Saint Francis Veterinary Center is recognized by the American Animal Hospital Association as an Accredited Referral practice, a designation earned by fewer than 250 of North America’s 27,000 animal hospitals. Saint Francis was a Top 2 Finalist for AAHA Referral Practice of the Year, North America, in 2014. Saint Francis is the only AAHA Accredited Referral hospital in Southern New Jersey.
Saint Francis received AAHA-accreditation in these areas of specialty:
Accreditation Scores by Department or Area
Our most recent accreditation evaluation occurred in June of 2013. On average, our accreditation scores were 26% higher than the required passing grades:
In 2013, Saint Francis was recognized by Senator Bob Menendez of New Jersey with a Certificate of Special Senate Recognition for its “innovative veterinary care and outstanding contributions to the community”.
The award-winning facility is home to:
- Board Certified specialists >
- Experienced professionals in a variety of fields >
- Johari & Jimmy Rollins Center for Animal Rehabilitation >
- Helm Center for Community Learning >
- Marshall Center for the Treatment of Feline Hyperthyroidism >
- Saint Francis Veterinary Press >
- 10,000+ square feet of state of the art medical space
- Located on 8 acres of ground slated to be a full medical campus in the coming years