Saint Francis Veterinary Center is an award-winning specialty referral practice founded on the traditions of compassionate, ethical, expert medical care. Saint Francis is recognized by the American Animal Hospital Association as an Accredited Referral practice, a designation earned by fewer than 250 of North America’s 27,000 animal hospitals. In Southern New Jersey, Saint Francis is the only AAHA-accredited Referral hospital.
In 2013, Saint Francis was honored with a Certificate of Special United States Senate Recognition by Senator Bob Menendez of New Jersey for “innovative veterinary care and outstanding contributions to the community”.
- Review our AAHA evaluation scores by Department or service >
- Learn about all of our Departments and services >
- Contact Us >
Provide owners of small animal pets with state-of-the-art, compassionate medical services in a clean, inviting and attractive facility that is animated by experienced, caring medical professionals.
“Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” Saint Francis of Assisi, Patron Saint of Animals and of the Environment
To become the hospital most admired for our medicine, our people, and our collective ‘caring heart’ by:
- Providing state-of-the-art, compassionate specialty care for our patients.
- Working together as a team to always uphold the very best traditions and ethics of our veterinary profession.
- Striving tirelessly to meet the highest expectations and guidelines set forth by the American Animal Hospital Association.
- Staying true to the moral and ethical foundations of our family-owned and family-run practice, as set forth in 1986 by our Chairman, Dr. Magazu.
- Sharing in our clients’ happiness when we can, providing comfort and consolation when we’re needed, and always sharing as much knowledge as we can with clients about patient health.
- Working individually and as a team to continually acquire and utilize new skills to constantly improve our patient care.
- Developing and cherishing a respectful, collegial and fulfilling workplace environment for all of our employees.
- Taking care of every single patient with a level of compassion and attention as if the pet was our own.